There are many reasons why a property owner and/or seller might want to get
involved with our Lease With Option Program. We can only touch upon
several here. But whatever your particular reason is, once you make
the choice to be a part of our Program to Lease With Option, you can
usually get your first monthly lease check within a few short weeks.
Some reasons why a property Ownr/Seller might want a LEASE WITH OPTION Contract:
- TAX REASONS: A sale NOW may increase your overall tax obligation
by pushing you into a higher tax bracket.
- HOUSE NOT SELLING: For whatever reason, a house might not be selling
at a particular time. This could cause you to pay TWO mortgages if
you are already in another house. Perhaps you were transferred to
another city. Thus you could be worried sick over the fate of your
- IT’S WINTER! Why pay two heating bills?
- YOU ARE UPSIDE DOWN: You owe more than the house is worth. You
would have to come to closing with CASH! By entering into a Lease
With Option Contract, the value of the house goes UP over the
term of the contract while your Tenant is paying DOWN the mortgage.
This difference, the Equity, could increase to the point where you
are no longer UPSIDE DOWN on your house at the time you actually sell
- KIDS IN COLLEGE: Selling your house could destroy your College
Aid plans by artificially increasing your income. This could be a
real financial hit to middle income earners.
- YOU’RE A FLIPPER: You buy and sell houses after fixing them up.
The Lease With Option Contract could solve any “Seasoning”
issues, should they exist.
- IN AN ESTATE: The house may be in a family estate. Some estates
could take a few years to be settled. Why leave the house vacant and
in disrepair? A vacant house for 12-24 months could cost the estate
up to $30,000 in lost rental income to say nothing of repairs, maintenance
and/or other problems caused by a lengthy vacancy.
- EXPENSE FREE: The Tenant pays for ALL upkeep, maintenance and repairs.
There are NO FEES or COMMISSIONS to anyone at anytime for anything
associated with the Lease With Option Contract.
- A HEDGE: Your contract with its built-in Option Purchase Price
may be a hedge against any housing downturn.
- PROFIT: Leasing may give you a higher rate of return than other, more traditional,
investments such as CDs and money markets. Also, the Tax Code may
allow you up to $25,000 in real estate losses if you actively manage
your own properties. PLEASE check with your Tax Advisor. Please see
the INVESTORS Section.
- IMMEDIATE MONEY: If you were to sell your house, you might have to
wait for a closing for up to 90 days. With the LEASE WITH OPTION Program,
the first lease payment and security deposit should arrive in less
than two weeks.
call us as we are always actively seeking properties for our LEASE WITH
Funding Corp. is neither a Realtor nor Mortgage Broker/Bank. It finds
and leases houses and then assigns said leases to potential LEASE WITH
OPTION Tenants for a fee. Realty Funding Corp. is a principal in every
transaction, and as such, needs no licenses and/or permits of any kind.
Realty Funding Corp. charges no fees or commissions to any home owner,
home seller or any other business entity involved in selling a home.
For more information, please fax us at 432-0643 or email us at email@example.com.